Best China manufacturer & factory agriculture in Karaganda Kazakhstan machinery harvester part square black 2258 Rubber pad harvester With high quality best price

Best China manufacturer & factory agriculture  in Karaganda Kazakhstan  machinery harvester part square black 2258 Rubber pad harvester With high quality best price

“We are always serving our customers with our best products.”

Overview

Quick Details

Applicable Industries:

Manufacturing Plant

Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Brand Name:

OEM

Local Service Location:

None

Product Name:

Rubber pad harvester

Application:

harvester spare parts

This way of working creates synergies between the different products; if we add a very dynamic and professional policy, the result is a high profitability in strategic deals, that warrants the benefit of our customers.

Certificate:

ISO9001:2008

Material:

Steel

Size:

7*6.6*2.7 cm

Weight:

0.2kg

Package:

Carton

Delivery time:

Within 15 Days

Quality:

100%tested

Packaging & Delivery

Lead Time
:
Quantity(Bags) 1 – 500 501 – 5000 >5000
Est. Time(days) 5 15 To be negotiated

Online Customization

 

HangZhou EPG TransmissionCo., Ltd

8 Years+ Production Experience

agriculture machinery harvester part square black 2258 Rubber pad harvester

 

 

After Warranty Service Online support
Applicable Industries Machinery Repair Shops,Farms
Condition New
Local Service Location None
Showroom Location None
Warranty 6 months
Type Rubber pad
Use Harvesters
Place of Origin China
Brand Name PARUC
Product Name Rubber pad harvester
Application harvester spare parts
Certificate ISO9001:2008
Material Steel
Size 7*6.6*2.7 cm
Weight 0.2kg
Package Carton
Delivery time Within 15 Days
Quality 100%tested

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Q1:How your company usually transports goods to your countries?

This problem is mainly determined by the quantity of the goods. If the number of orders is sufficient for a container, it is recommended that containers be shipped by sea or rail; if the number of orders is small, they can be shipped by the shipping company.

Q2:Is your company’s products retailable?

Sorry, we do not accept retail orders. Our order quantity is determined according to the packaging of the goods. For example, if there are 30 cases in one box, then 30 are the lowest order quantity.

Q3:What is the payment method?

If it is a spot, we need to receive the full payment before they canOur products is popular exported to the United States, Germany, Australia, Russia, Spain, Hungary, Zimbabwe, Ukraine, Nigeria, Peru, Brazil, Middle and South America, Thailand, Pakistan, Indonesia, more than 60 countries and regions. be shipped; if it is an order, then according to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment befAre you searching for a PTO water pump or PTO- driven generator? Hundreds of PTO parts from EPG mean you can find PTO shaft parts and accessories for whatever kind of equipment you’re working with. From PTO drive shafts to shield parts, we have dozens of replacement PTO parts. We stock Eurocardan parts as well as Neapco parts because those are names you can trust. Whether you need flex couplers or PTO shaft assemblies, we can help.ore the contract to sign the contract.

 

 

 

Best China manufacturer & factory agriculture  in Karaganda Kazakhstan  machinery harvester part square black 2258 Rubber pad harvester With high quality best price

Best China manufacturer & factory agriculture  in Karaganda Kazakhstan  machinery harvester part square black 2258 Rubber pad harvester With high quality best price

Best China manufacturer & factory agriculture  in Karaganda Kazakhstan  machinery harvester part square black 2258 Rubber pad harvester With high quality best price

Best China manufacturer & factory agriculture  in Karaganda Kazakhstan  machinery harvester part square black 2258 Rubber pad harvester With high quality best price

Best China manufacturer & factory agriculture  in Karaganda Kazakhstan  machinery harvester part square black 2258 Rubber pad harvester With high quality best price

Best China manufacturer & factory agriculture  in Karaganda Kazakhstan  machinery harvester part square black 2258 Rubber pad harvester With high quality best price

Best China manufacturer & factory agriculture  in Karaganda Kazakhstan  machinery harvester part square black 2258 Rubber pad harvester With high quality best price